Thursday, August 29, 2013

September Shall Be Zombie Month!

I walk outside, open my mailbox, and what do I see...a wonderful package addressed to me. And it's from my favorite sender ever - AMAZON! I know exactly what it is, but that doesn't stop my fingers from tearing open the packaging with eager anticipation. Finally, finally in my hands is what I had so impatiently been waiting for, my very own copy of The Walking Dead Season 3.
Why am I so excited? It's not just because it's an awesome edge of your seat show with sweaty eye candy running around wielding guns and a crossbow. No, it's because I LOVE zombies. They've absolutely terrified me - haunted my nightmares since I was a child, so of course I'm going to love them.
Anyways, with receipt of my fabulous new purchase and having just finished reading Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter, I have decided that September will be Zombie Month on my blog. It is my hope and my goal to post something zombie-esque every day for the month of September. I'll be reviewing Alice in Zombieland (something I was going to do anyway cuz I got a lot of feelings I need to express about that book), posting some nifty zombie fashion ideas and accessories, sharing some nifty recipes inspired by zombies, and anything else I dang well feel like.
Now, I know this is a big undertaking, especially for someone like me who's an infrequent blog poster, but fingers crossed I can do it. If anything, I hope it wets my appetite for October and Halloween. A month and a holiday that I adore.
If anyone has any zombie theme related ideas that they'd like to see or share please let me know. 
~Paige Out

No comments:

Post a Comment