Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wee Bit of a Blog Overhaul

Hello Lovelies,
So, like the title suggests, I'm going to be overhauling my blog just a bit. I'll still post updates on all my upcoming books and writing, especially involving the Protectors Saga, but I really want to make this into a blog that encompasses all of my life. I'm a writer. I love writing, it's one of my great passions, but I also have a lot of other interests. Interests that make up a big part of my life and I want to be able to use this blog to express those interests and connect with people who share those same hobbies and loves.
Basically, my blog's gonna become a sounding board for my little geek heart. I hope you come along for the ride and I promise to frequently keep updating about the Protectors Saga.
~Paige Out  

No comments:

Post a Comment