Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday - I won't surrender so I won't stop!

This Music Monday is devoted to the rhythmically cheerful and lyrically poetic genius of a song Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap. I love this song for so many different reasons that it's impossible to go into. I've been using it to write Protector scenes since the 1st book. It's great for writing group scenes with all five girls. It's fun, it's beautiful, and it keeps me going!
A moment of love
A dream
A laugh
A kiss
A cry
Our rights
Our wrongs
If these lyrics don't speak for the Protectors, then I don't know what song would. Although, honestly, I think the lyrics speak for any person who loves and lives life to the fullest. So, listen to it and then go off and have your own little moment of reckless abandon. And remember, you 're all wonderful...I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment