Monday, September 2, 2013

Becoming Eden - To Sequel Or Not To Sequel

Zombie interuptus. Yes, it is Zombie Month, but I'm still gonna be posting stuff about my books and writing stuff. This post is about Becoming Eden. Some people have been asking if Becoming Eden is going to have a sequel, and the very simple answer is...I'm not sure. I would really love it if Eden's story were to continue and I have some really great ideas for upcoming stories, but it all depends on two things - 1) How well the book does and 2) If I can fit it in. I'm still working on the 5th book in the Protectors Saga. It's taking a lot longer then I wanted it to or expected (damn you writer's block)! Plus, I still have a lot of other stories begging to be placed onto the page. So, it may end up being more than one book and it may not. I suppose, in the end, it will be up to you the readers :)
~Paige Out

No comments:

Post a Comment